Wow, that was a very good year for me and my family...
- I was officially admitted to the Philippine bar on April 2011;
- By attending a marriage encounter in Tagaytay on June 2011, Hubby and I were able to discover Serviam, a Catholic lay organization founded by the late Archbishop of Manila, His Eminence Cardinal Sin. We are now "entrants" and we will start tomorrow our journey towards knowing more deeply our Lord and Savior;
- Danielle and Julia were in good health the entire year, except for some bouts of colds and cough;
- And last but not the least, I discovered running late September 2011. So far, I joined two (2) 5k races ( AKOR and SGV First Step) and one (1) 10k race (35th National Milo Finals).
- Do more legal works than finance. Hopefully, I will get feedback regarding my application with the Office of the Solicitor General (*crossing fingers*);
- Perfect attendance for Sunday masses and Holy Days of Obligation (with kids). I also want Dani to be part of Serviam's Youth Ministry (!);
- Continuous good health for the whole family and no dengue attack please;
- Running-wise, run at least four (4) half-marathons with at least 1 race abroad (either the Singapore Marathon or Phuket Marathon). Around 3rd quarter, I would like to start training for my first full marathon (planning to run either TBR's Dream Marathon or Condura's 2013 Skyway Marathon). Call me ambitious but if Anne Curtis was able to release an album then I certainly can train and run for a marathon (*sorry for the poor analogy*).
Let's ALL rock 2012 by running, praising and giving back all the glory to the One!